Write a letter to your federal member of parliament.
These are some of the points you can bring to their attention:

A copy of this text is available ( click here ) as a word document.

Request that your MP help persuade the Government to bring David back to Australia, and if he is charged with any crime, that he have a fair civil trial here.

You can call your local talkback radio station to discuss this matter and/or also write to your federal Member of Parliament about this. Ask your federal MP to send a copy of your letter to Phillip Ruddock, Attorney General, Alexander Downer, Foreign Affairs and John Howard, Prime Minister.

Send letters to Parliament House, CANBERRA, ACT, 2600.

Home | Documents | Contact Us | News Media | Links